1 ½ lbs flank or flat iron steak, preferably grass fed
1 ½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 T liquid aminos (I use Braggs)
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
3 cloves garlic, minced
4– 5 bell peppers, any color
1 yellow or red onion large
Directions To Freeze and Cook Later:
1. Mix together the chili powder, cumin, coriander, sea salt and
2. Slice bell peppers and dice jalapeno.
3. Rub the spice mixture over all sides of the steak and place it in
4. Add peppers and jalapeno to Ziploc.
5. Thaw in fridge the night before cooking.
6. Place contents of bag in slow cooker and cook on high 5-6
7. Drain the meat and peppers well and serve.
Make a clean Fajita bar! Whole-wheat flatbread, plain Greek Yogurt
(optional), mild/medium salsa, avocado and shredded cheese.
Heat up a skillet. Brown one whole wheat flatbread, flip and fill half of
it with the fajita steak and peppers, top with cheese and fold over until
cheese is melted and tortilla crisps up. (Fajita-dilla!!)
Thanks to new leaf wellness for this delicious recipe!