1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts, fat trimmed
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or whole grain mustard)
2 teaspoons black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
1/2 cup water* not needed until day of cooking
Directions to Freeze and Cook Later:
1. Label your freezer bag.
2. Add all ingredients (except water) to your gallon-sized freezer
3. Remove as much air from the gallon-sized freezer bag as
possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
4. Thaw in fridge the night before cooking.
5. The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your
crockpot and add water.
6. Cook on low for 3-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through
7. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli or a salad