½ cup all-natural peanut butter
¼ cup raw honey
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. chia seeds
3 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
¼ cup dried fruit (like unsweetened cranberries, unsweetened cherries, raisins, or apricots)
½ cup Vanilla Shakeology
1. Place peanut butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for 20 seconds; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
2. Add extract, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, oats, dried fruit, and Shakeology; mix well with clean hands (or a rubber spatula).
3. Roll mixture into eight large balls, each about 2-inches in size.
4. Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
This recipe was adapted from the Team Beachbody Blog.