Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
What you need:
• 1/2 lb. elbow macaroni, (or pasta of choice)
• 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
• 16 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled (4-5 strips)
• 1 onion, medium, diced
• 1 lb. ground beef (browning adds extra flavor)
• 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
1. Combine mix dry elbow macaroni with cream of chicken soup, Velveeta, salt and pepper.
2. Fry and crumble bacon and add to the mix.
3. Dice onion fine, and brown with ground beef.
4. Mix onion and ground beef with the mac, along with (optional) diced tomatoes.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 – 2 1/2 hours or until macaroni is done!