Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana
What you need:
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 1 c. Italian bread crumbs
• 2-4 T. butter
• 14 oz. jar pizza sauce
• 6 slices mozzarella cheese
• Grated Parmesan cheese
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana can now be served in the comfort of your own home, and taste just like the one you had at your favorite Italian restaurant.
1. Beat egg, salt and peper together. Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
2. Saute chicken in butter in skillet.
3. Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
4. Pour pizza sauce over chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
6. Layer mozzarella cheese over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cook an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with noodles of your choice, shown with penne pasta.