Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
What you need:
• 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerated section of your grocery)
• 1/4 c. melted butter
• 1/2 c. brown sugar
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• pecan pieces (optional)
• 1 1/3 c. powdered sugar
• 2 T. milk
1. Coat the slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
2. Melt the butter in a small bowl and mix in the vanilla.
3. Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
4. Roll the biscuits in the butter and then in the brown sugar / cinnamon mixture. (Biscuit is whole so coat the biscuit)
5. Place prepared biscuits in the slow cooker and sprinkle with pecan pieces, if desired.
6. Cover the crock pot with a paper towel and then place the lid on top. (this will help prevent condensation from dripping on the rolls while cooking)
7. Cover. Cook on low 2-3 hrs.
8. Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl (add more/less milk as needed) and pour over warm rolls