Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup
What you need:
• 1 lb. of ground beef (browned & drained,
• 1 onion (sliced),
• 15 oz. can pinto beans with liquid,
• 15 oz. can whole kernal corn with liquid,
• 15 oz. can stewed Mexican style tomatoes,
• 2 – 8 oz. cans of enchilada sauce.
• Mexican Style Cheese for serving
• Tortilla Chips for Serving
1. Place all together in slow cooker EXCEPT the cheese and chips.
2. Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Serve by adding Mexican style grated cheese and tortilla chips. ENJOY!