Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake
What you will need:
• 1 c. brown sugar, packed
• 1 c. flour
• 3 T. cocoa powder, unsweetened
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 c. milk
• 2 T. melted butter
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla
• 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
• 1/4 c. cocoa powder, unsweetened
• 1 3/4 c. boiling water
• whipping cream, vanilla ice cream, or ice cream of your choice
1. In a medium sized bowl, Mix together 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup of flour, 3 T. cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla.
3. Spread over the bottom of a greased slow cooker. (You can also use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up!)
4. Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over mixture in crock pot.
5. Pour in boiling water: DO NOT STIR!
6. Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and./or whipped cream