Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
What you will need:
• 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 jars of salsa (mild to hot for desired taste) (I use one mild and one mediium as we don’t like our chicken too hot.)
1. Place 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast in the slow cooker.
2. Pour two jars of salsa over breast and turn on low for 8 hours. (mild to hot salsa for your desired taste.)
3. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred by pulling apart with two forks or a Meat Rake.
4. Once all piece of chicken are shredded place back in the salsa to use in many of your favorite mexican recipes.
Note: Can use for salads, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, chicken burrito, and many of your favorite casseroles. Make ahead and freeze in individual containers!
Variation: Can add green chilies, onions or even taco seasoning for added flavor.